- You may return any new, unused item for a refund. Simply return the item with all product tags and the original product packaging within 30 days of delivery. No restocking fees! Exclusions apply, see below.
- Please contact Customer Service at 800-688-6709 to receive return instructions for truck shipments and items received damaged or defective.
- We will credit your original payment method for the product purchase price within 48 hours of receipt of your return. Customer is responsible for the original outbound shipping cost. If you need a different item (size, color, etc.) simply place a new order online and it will be processed ASAP.
- Items shipped via truck are subject to a 20% restocking fee and return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please contact Customer Service at 800-688-6709 to receive return instructions for truck shipments. Additionally, please be sure to inspect all truck shipments and check against the packing list for shortages and damage. Note any damages or shortages on the bill of lading. Anthem Sports is not responsible for damage or loss in transit. We will be happy to assist you in filing a claim. Notify Anthem Sports of any shortages or damage within 5 days of receipt. Claims can not be considered after 30 days.
- Special/custom orders may not be returned for a credit.
- Baseball & softball bats must have the plastic wrapper still on the bat. For damaged/defective bats, click here to view bat warranty information.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR RETURN PACKAGE:
We recommend shipping your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. Please do not send COD. We are not responsible for items that do not arrive at our facility.
Include a copy of your Packing Slip with your reason for return.
Print this page and complete this section:
Name/organization on the order: __________________________________
Invoice or Packing Slip Number: ___________________________________
Reason for return: ______________________________________________
2 Extrusion Dr.
Pawcatuck, CT 06379