Sales Tax Exempt Organizations - Ordering Instructions
All orders placed in the U.S. are subject to sales tax. Anthem Sports charges sales tax according to the ship-to location. To remove the tax from your order you will need to provide us with a Resale or Sales and Use Tax Exemption certificate from the state to which your product will be shipped before you place an order.
Letters from the IRS exempting you from Federal Income Tax do not qualify as Sales and Use Tax Exemption certificates.
Emailing Purchase Orders:
- Simply email your Purchase Order and your Sales Tax Exempt certificate to [email protected].
Before Ordering Online:
- Before placing an online order you must first have an account set up: https://www.anthem-sports.com/customer/account/login/.
- Once you are logged in, verify that your company address information (including organization name) is entered correctly in your address book: https://www.anthem-sports.com/customer/address/.
- Email [email protected] with your login email address and your Sales Tax Exempt certificate. Within 1 business day you will receive a verification email confirming your exempt status.
- At that time your Shopping Cart should show zero for tax and you may now submit your order.
To Have Sales Tax Removed From An Online Order You Already Placed:
- Set up an online account if you have not already done so: https://www.anthem-sports.com/customer/account/login/.
- Email [email protected] with your order number, login email address and your Sales Tax Exempt certificate. Within 1-2 business days you will receive a verification email confirming your exempt status and the tax on your existing order will be refunded.
- Please call 800-688-6709 (M-F 8:30am-5pm EST)