Soccer Goalkeeper Gloves
To find the proper fit for goalkeeper gloves:
- Measure the circumference of the part of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding the thumb. The measuring tape would be wrapped around your hand below your knuckles, leaving all five fingers free.
- Round this number up to the next whole inch.
- Add 1 to the measurement to determine your soccer goalie glove size.
ie. 7.5" -> 8" + 1 = 9. Thus, 9 would be the goalie glove size.
- Measure both hands, and base the glove size on the larger measurement if they are different.
- Goalkeeping gloves should be worn big, generally 1/2" to 1" over the end of your fingertips.
- $39.95Select 33 Protec HG Goalkeeper GlovesA12-138
- $59.95Select 90 Flexi Pro Goalkeeper GlovesA12-137
- On Sale$69.95Select 93 Elite Goalkeeper GlovesA12-124
- $55.95Select 77 Super Grip Goalkeeper GlovesA12-126
- $39.95Select 33 Protec Cure Goalkeeper GlovesA12-128
- $30.95Select 32 Allround Goalkeeper GlovesA12-129
- $32.95Select 03 Youth Protec HG V20 Goalkeeper GlovesA12-132
- $26.95Select 03 Youth Protec V20 Goalkeeper GlovesA12-130
- $27.95Select 02 Youth Allround V20 Goalkeeper GlovesA12-131
- On Sale$21.21Champro Competition Goalkeeper GlovesA12-103
- $17.95Champro Super-Lite Goalkeeper GlovesA12-136